Thursday, November 21, 2019

John Solomon Reports: Impeachment surprise: How Adam Schiff validated my reporting on Ukraine NOVEMBER 18, 2019

"I have to thank Adam Schiff, the House Intelligence Committee chairman and impeachment maestro. Really, I am grateful.
While the jury is still out on high crimes and misdemeanors, Schiff has managed to produce during the first few weeks of his impeachment hearings a robust body of evidence and testimony that supports all three of the main tenets of my Ukraine columns.
In fact, his witnesses have done more than anyone to affirm the accuracy of my columns and to debunk the false narrative by a dishonest media and their friends inside the federal bureaucracy that my reporting was somehow false conspiracy theories."
Read ALL About It At:

No comments:

Post a Comment